Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Making the Playlist: All the Single Ladies

I have yet to decide if we are actually going to incorporate the traditional Bouquet & Garter Tosses, as the majority of our friends and family are already paired up, if not already married.

I know I found it slightly awkward running up to catch a bouquet that was suppose to mean I would be the next to get married when my mister was standing right beside me, prior to our engagement. And I definitely wouldn't have walked onto that dance floor if the only other females there where the pre-teen cousins of the bride and groom.

So depending on how many single ladies attend the reception, I will possibly toss a bouquet. Would it be to cheesy to play Beyonce's All the Single Ladies when I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment